Fine dining, refined.
Nowhere is passion more alive than in the fine dining and superb menus presented daily.
Executive Chef Keith Coughenour and his talented team transform the highest quality ingredients into culinary masterpieces, to the gastronomical delight of members
and their guests.
A night to remember.
Old-world elegance. Modern amenities. Gracious service.
Hotel accommodations at the Duquesne Club provide an experience that not only meets your every need—it exceeds every expectation.
The Duquesne Club’s 42 beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites offer guests from around the world the privileges of a private club in elegant, yet modern accommodations.Book A Room
The news du jour.
Be in the know about the Duquesne Club’s latest news and happenings.
- ACFPC 2016 Chef of the Year - February 28, 2017
- Duquesne Club leader influenced Pittsburgh restaurant scene - May 21, 2015
- Rooftop hives link beekeeping with haute cuisine at Duquesne Club - August 11, 2014
- Duquesne Club Goes Green, Complete With Own Bee Hives - April 12, 2014
- Sixth Annual Sportsman’s Dinner Featuring Jim Fowler - March 1, 2017
- Wine Society Dinner– Pio Cesare – Featuring Pio Boffa, Owner/Winemaker - March 2, 2017
A wonderful, wonderful club. Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle, many of the major business transactions in Pittsburgh were negotiated within the walls of this historic club. The staff is first class as are the many dining rooms. Dining is always superb!- Robert Sule
A perfect fit.
Step into the finest private health and fitness facility in Pittsburgh and one of the best in the nation.
At Health & Fitness, the Duquesne Club puts 35,000 square feet of leading-edge equipment, free weights, exercise classroom, Pilates studio, international softball squash courts, golf simulator and more into a perfect regime for health and wellness.
From guided workouts and personal training, to nutrition support, massage therapy, barber and manicure specialists and a healthy café, we keep you in motion.Learn More